Know the Difference
- Since first elected to Congress, Doug Collins has fought tirelessly for policies that protect the unborn.
- Doug Collins has repeatedly blocked any federal funding of abortion and voted to strip abortion providers, like Planned Parenthood, of Title X federal funding. (H.R. 3877, H.R. 2740, H.R. 21)
- Last year, Doug Collins signed Steve Scalise’s discharge petition to force the House to consider the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would require medical professionals to provide the same level of care for babies who survive abortions as they would to any other newborn.
- Doug Collins co-sponsored the Defund Planned Parenthood Act, which placed a moratorium on PP funding
- Doug Collins co-sponsored the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, which permanently prohibits taxpayer funding for abortions by codifying the Hyde Amendment.
- Kelly Loeffler owns the WNBA team the Atlanta Dream which, under her leadership, has donated proceeds of ticket sales to Planned Parenthood.
- The Atlanta Dream promoted the “Take a Seat, Take a Stand” program on its website which donates a portion to Planned Parenthood for every ticket purchased during the season.
- Kelly Loeffler has donated tens of thousands of dollars to abortion on demand Democrats including Democrat Debbie Stabenow and Democrat Chris Dodd.
Black Lives Matter
- As the son of a Georgia State Troop, law enforcement officers were always Doug Collins biggest heroes and a part of his family.
- Forty-one Georgia Sheriffs have endorsed Doug Collins for Senate.
- Doug Collins has regularly fought for the reputation of these brave men and women who put their lives on the line each and everyday.
- Doug Collins has remained consistent in his opposition to the Black Lives Matter organization.
- Kelly Loeffler let her team, the Atlanta Dream, act within the forefront of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2018.
- Kelly Loeffler stood on the sidelines while her team violated WNBA dress code by wearing "Black Lives Matter" t-shirts during warmup.
- Kelly Loeffler, with only several months until her first election, finally condemns the BLM movement.
- As the son of a Georgia State Trooper, Doug Collins understands the need to protect our constitutional right to bear arms. In Congress, Doug Collins has fought to protect this right for future generations.
- As the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, Doug Collins fought against Democrats’ attempts to strip law-abiding citizens of our Second Amendment rights.
- Doug Collins fought against H.R. 8, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act which foolishly presumes criminals who flout existing laws will suddenly submit themselves to background checks.
- Doug Collins is a cosponsor of both the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act and the Hearing Protection Act.
- Kelly Loeffler donated to anti-gun Democrat Debbie Stabenow who had an “F” rating from the NRA.
- Kelly Loeffler’s WNBA Team partnered with “Everytown for Gun Safety,” a gun-grabbing group funded by liberal New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
- Kelly Loeffler put on an orange vest to act as a hunter in a shiny television spot but she has NEVER had a Georgia hunting license.
- Doug Collins was President Trump’s top defender in the sham impeachment.
- Doug Collins fought Nancy Pelosi and Jerry Nadler as they attacked President Trump.
- President Trump praised Doug Collins, saying he is "an incredible spokesman, an incredible man and friend."
- Between 2008-2016 Kelly Loeffler and her husband donated to pro-choice, anti-gun Democrats but not to Donald Trump.
- Kelly Loeffler and her husband donated thousands to Hillary Clinton during her 2008 campaign.
- In 2016, Kelly Loeffler and her husband donated $0 to Donald Trump.