- Since first elected to Congress, Doug Collins has fought tirelessly for policies that protect the unborn.
- Doug Collins has repeatedly blocked any federal funding of abortion and voted to strip abortion providers, like Planned Parenthood, of Title X federal funding. (H.R. 3877, H.R. 2740, H.R. 21)
- Last year, Doug Collins signed Steve Scalise’s discharge petition to force the House to consider the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would require medical professionals to provide the same level of care for babies who survive abortions as they would to any other newborn.
- Doug Collins co-sponsored the Defund Planned Parenthood Act, which placed a moratorium on PP funding
- Doug Collins co-sponsored the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, which permanently prohibits taxpayer funding for abortions by codifying the Hyde Amendment.